Your Use of BuyOrBye
You may not use the Website:
- In a way that is fraudulent, illegal, or misleading
- To send or post content that other users might consider abusive, threatening, vulgar, or harassing
- To affect the use of the Website for other users
- In any way that would be regarded as a criminal offence, or otherwise contrary to the law and the rights of the people of Australia
- To send or post advertisements, commercials, and any other form of content that might be considered as spam
- To post copyrighted content or any other intellectual property that you don’t have the rights for
The use and deployment of any type of web crawlers (bots, spiders, etc.) is strictly prohibited on the Website. No user is authorised to access the content of our website by scraping, caching, or crawling with automated query programs. Extracting any data from our website with this type of programs is illegal unless you have a written agreement from us to do so.
Finally, only your personal information (email, login credentials, etc.) will be considered confidential. Any other content or material that you post on the Website will be displayed and used for any purpose.
We own the Website and all of its content (unless stated otherwise), including articles, reviews, pictures, designs, and any other content on it. Therefore, all data is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may display, print, or copy any content from our website for your non-commercial use under these conditions:
- Any copyright protection and notices must be kept intact
- You cannot copy or reproduce our content for commercial purposes
- You must contact us before you use our content outside of our website
Limitations of Liability
- We are not liable for any errors or incorrect statements in our reviews, as well as for any damage done to your company by them
- We allow external links on our website. However, we are not liable for the content or security on third-party links
- We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any loss of profits, data, or revenue, which may come from your use of our Website
- Our goal is to publish correct, up-to-date, and fact-checked content on the Website. However, we do not guarantee that our content is accurate, complete, or current
Availability of the Website
- We are not guaranteeing that our website will meet your requirements or standards, nor that it will be fault-free. If you come across any problem, you can contact us, and we will make sure to correct the mistake as soon as possible
- You can expect some downtime of the Website for maintenance, repairs, or introductions of new features. We will try to do these services outside of peak hours and as quickly as possible
In this clause, we will refer to people that are writing reviews as “Reviewers”. By submitting reviews, Reviewers promise that:
- Their reviews are objective and present their honest opinions, as well as that they are not enhancing or downgrading a company on purpose
- They are not accepting money from a third party to write a review
- Their reviews are original, unique, and not copied from any other source or website
- By submitting a review on the Website, they give all rights to BuyOrBye.com.au to display, host, and use that review for any purpose
We retain the right to remove any content from the Website at any given time.
Your rights and obligations under these Terms are your own, and they cannot be transferred to any other person. Moreover, we won’t always enforce a right that we have against you immediately, but that doesn’t mean that we won’t do so in the future. Finally, we are not responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances outside of our jurisdiction or control.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute that may arise from or about them are subject to the laws of Australia. We do not guarantee that any content on the Website complies with any laws outside of Australia. Gaining access to the Website from countries where any of its contents are illegal is prohibited. You will be subjected to the local laws if you do so.